SHINE: How to Remove Liquid Lipsticks
PRODUCTS YOU'LL NEED
- Lip Balm
- Makeup Remover wipes (or just plain wipes)
Step 1: Apply 2-3 layers of Lip Balm on whole lip area, including the side parts of your lips.
Step 2: Wrap around one finger with a clean wipe.
Step 3: Start to gently wipe your lips with the wipe-wrapped finger. Remember to roll it on your lips so a clean side of the wipe absorbs the lipstick stain.
Step 4: If the lippie badly stained your lips, apply another coat of lip balm and just repeat the process.
It’s that easy!
TIPS TO REMEMBER
- Do apply lip balm to your lips. Liquid Lipsticks are very drying. So beforehand, apply lip balm to your lips -- but not too much! 1 layer is enough, we don't want the liquid lipstick to not stay on our lips.
- Do check the ingredients of the lipsticks you use. Check the ingredients to know what the product may contain, especially if you're allergic to the common ingredients of balms like coconut oil and honey.
- Do not try to remove this kind of lipstick with soap and water. You'll just get frustrated and the color will just transfer to your hand or worse, your sink.
- Do not sleep wearing liquid lipsticks, or any kind of lipstick. Be kind to your lips, and let them be bare and rest overnight. However, you can apply natural lip balms or lip butter to moisturize your lips so you can feel very Angelina Jolie in the morning.
- Do not peel your lips! When I have chapped lips, I just apply a ton of lip balm on it and let it heal.
I hope you found this post helpful! Let me know if you have any comments down below. :)
Just keep swimming,