June: Lessons learned
I've been extremely busy for these past few months and our internet just plain sucks, thanks to Globe's great service. Luckily, I was still able to take my polaroid shots for the month of June and July. I just didn't have the time to post them. So without further adieu, here's my MELmorabilia for June 2016.
Stories behind the photos:
- Lesson learned #1: Sunlight is EXTREMELY essential when taking polaroids. Three photos were taken at around 5 pm. We took interest on the new murals in Bonifacio High Street. Otherwise, you're just relying on the flash.
- Lesson learned #2: Stay close to the camera and catch the light as much as possible. If you intend to rely on the flash, you better catch it!
- Lesson learned #3: No indoor photoshoots! One photo was taken at around 10 am, but it was taken indoor. I was at a new cafe near my dorm - Book and Borders Cafe. The setup was just delightful and girly so I wanted to remember the moment. But we messed it up again because there was NO sunlight, and I was too far to catch the flash.
- Lesson learned #4: Mayren is not willing to be a model anywhere ever. Lesson learned the hard way. HAHA.
In the picture:
- Fur from ig:@vanityfurfactory
Have any questions or comments?
Leave a comment below and I'd be happy to read them!
Just keep swimming,